Rejuvenate Multi Surface Restorer is a versatile, multi action product. It will restore faded colours quick and easily and keep them looking that way for years! It is safe and easy to use. Simple wipe on, wipe off application. The ideal product for all your DIY restoration projects!
This product provides renovation and protection in one easy application.
- Restores faded out colours. Makes tired, non-porous surfaces, look like new. Produces vibrant colour enhancement.
- Protects against further damage. Provides ongoing protection against UV, weathering, water, oils, dirt and stains.
- Is Self Cleaning. Surfaces restored with Rejuvenate not only look great but will be much easier to keep clean. The product leaves behind a breathable nano coating which is non-stick. Water and oils will bead on the surface and wipe off easy.
Fix Faded Colours the Easy Way!
Rejuvenate Restores Just about Anything!
Rejuvenate can be used on a wide variety of materials including plastics, metals, paints, Colorbond, timber, fibreglass and many more. Use it to restore and protect items such as:
- Colorbond window frames, door frames, roofing and fencing.
- Car paint and car trims.
- Timber and composite decking.
- Fibreglass boats.
- Playground equipment.
If it’s been damaged by the sun and it’s a hard, non porous or low porous material, you can rejuvenate it.
Rejuvenate is Environmentally Friendly and Safe to Use
Rejuvenate Multi Surface Restorer is an eco-friendly solvent based product with low VOC’s and no toxic smell. In fact, it aces strict EU regulations to achieve an impressive A+ indoor air quality rating. That’s the highest possible classification! So you can be sure it’s safe for you and your family to use, even indoors.
Rejuvenate is Long Lasting and Economical
This product is not a short term fix. It provides a long lasting lasting colour restoration that protects itself and the treated materials from further damage. One application will enhance and protect for up to 5 years.
It is also extremely economical. On most surfaces a 150ml bottle is enough to restore over 5m2 !
Fixing faded colours will give your gear a new lease of life and eliminate the need for replacement. Imagine all the thinks that you can fix up rather than throwing out! This can save you a lot of money. More importantly you can fix up those items that have a special place in your heart. The ones money can’t replace.
Getting longer service life out of your products not only saves you money, but it’s much better for the environment. By restoring items you are saving them from landfill. It’s good for you and good for the environment.
Don’t replace it, Rejuvenate it?